Like us on facebook to get more free pro tricks daily...!

Liked us?

Monday 19 December 2011

Pin It

Best Funny Facebook Status Updates Collection



Best Funny Facebook Status Updates Collection Most of the times facebook status updates reflects the actual mood of the person.Are you in a lighter mood and ready to have some laughs? These are some of the facebook status updates and will surely bring a smile on your face.
Here is the best collection of funny status updates for your facebook profile
“Bart, with $10,000, we’d be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like…love!”
Funny facebook update, Homer J Simpson.
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep — not screaming, like the passengers in his car”
Funny facebook update,Unknown.
“I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.”
Funny facebook update,Zsa Zsa Gabor
“I remmember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.”
Funny facebook update,Rodney Dangerfield
“People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don’t realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world,” Calvin.
“Isn’t your pants’ zipper supposed to be in the front?” Hobbes.
Funny facebook update,Calvin and Hobbes.
“Cheese… milk’s leap toward immortality.”
Funny facebook update, Clifton Fadiman.
“Never stand between a dog and the hydrant.”
Funny facebook update,John Peers.
“You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.”
Funny facebook update, Pearl Williams.
“Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I’m halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man….I could be eating a slow learner.”
Funny facebook update, Lyndon B. Johnson.
“He’s so optimistic he’d buy a burial suit with two pairs of pants.”
“A word to the wise ain’t necessary – it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”
-Bill Cosby
“I do not like broccoli. And I haven’t liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I’m President of the United States and I’m not going to eat any more broccoli.”
-George Bush
“Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.”
-Adam Marshall
“ My son is now an entrepreneur.Thats what you are called when you dont have a job.”
-Ted Turner
“If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t, either.”
-Dick Cavett
“Hey! You have a penny on your crotch”.”
-Exclaims Kelly
“A cynic is just a man who found out when he was about ten that there wasn’t any Santa Claus, and he’s still upset.”
-James Gould Cozzens
“We are all either fools or undiscovered geniuses.”
-Bonnie Lin
“A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.”
-Albert Einstein
“ To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.”
-Paul Ehrlich

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Reddit Facebook Twitter
Do you Like this Article..?

Get Subscribe to Free Email Updates!!

*Your email address will not be shared with anyone.



Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:

0 Responses to Best Funny Facebook Status Updates Collection

Confused? Feel free to ask

Your feedback is always appreciated. We will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. To add HTML CODE in comments then please use our HTML Encoder.
2. If you are including a link, Please include it using html tags. However irrelevant links are not tolerated.
3. Please do not spam, Spam comments will be deleted immediately after our review.

Regards,
Rupesh.

 

Total Pageviews

Translate

7TeraByte © 2012. All Rights Reserved | DMCA Protected | Back To Top